From time to time we hear from students inquiring about Pattern Observer scholarships. Well get excited everyone…because we are thrilled to be offering a FREE spot in the upcoming Ultimate Guide to Repeats Workshop!! Over the next week we will be accepting your submissions in either video or written form, and will be choosing one scholarship recipient to take part in the workshop free of charge!
In your submission you should address these three topics:
1) Tell us about your passion for this industry! (Why do you want to study textile design? Why do you want to learn about repeats?)
2) Explain why you need this course! (What do you need most help with in your repeats? What do you hope to gain from the course?)
3) How will The Ultimate Guide to Repeats help propel you forward in your textile design career? (What are your goals for the course and beyond?)
There are two ways to enter:
1) Record a short video (two minutes or less), upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo and post the link in the comments here
2) Write a brief response (please keep it to 500 words or less) in the comments
All entries must be posted in the comments by Monday October 14th at 12pm PDT. Submissions are now closed.
Good luck everyone!!
The Ultimate Guide to Repeats Workshop is an intensive eight week workshop which shares the secrets to developing professional patterns and repeats for the textile design marketplace. The last three weeks includes a freelancer’s bootcamp, in which you will work with industry leaders to learn how to communicate, execute and invoice for the skills that you learned in the first five weeks. You’ll leave this course knowing exactly how to put these newly acquired skills to work within your business! The next workshop begins October 28th. Read all about it here.