Building Your Textile Design Business
Over the past few years the textile design industry has gained popularity and there is now more competition for freelance clients, prints sales and agent contracts. Despite this influx, I still see a significant void in the marketplace for strong textile designers who not only create high quality artwork, but who are also capable of running a professional textile design business. Helping you to fill this void is why I developed "Building Your Textile Design Business," which is an eight week, self-study course designed to walk you step-by-step through the process of building a business in the textile design industry.
As part of this course, you'll receive:
- The Building Your Textile Design Business book, videos, weekly assignments and other bonuses to guide you step by step through the entire process
- A 20 minute one-on-one mentorship session with myself
- An online portfolio review
- An exclusive branding presentation by Debbie Van de Van from Work Your Art
- Your personal copy of Flaunt, by Under Consideration
- Your personal copy of How to Maximize Your Time & Investment at Trade Shows, by Tara Reed
- Three months free access to the Pattern Observer membership community, which includes a private forum and gallery for sharing artwork, as well as exclusive design tutorials, expert advice and a live monthly Q&A group coaching call!
- All for $375.
If you already have an account on our website, please login