* Are you just beginning to use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop?
* Are you an experienced designer who enjoys exploring new techniques?
* Are you unsure how to use Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop to compliment your design process and style?
* Do you want to improve your design process by fully understanding these programs?
From program preferences to color modes and scanning secrets, in this introduction to Photoshop For Designers you will learn the fundamental Photoshop and Illustrator lessons that every professional designer should know before using either program. These lessons will help you to improve your artwork quality and design in a more efficient manner.
What You’ll Learn…
* Photoshop and Illustrator preferences
* Color Modes and Spot Color
* Presets and Libraries: Using, Creating, Saving, Sharing
* Sketching for scanning and scanning basics
* Moving images between Photoshop and Illustrator and vice versa
* Our equipment recommendations
This FREE introduction to Photoshop For Designers delivers one mini-lesson each workday for two weeks. Lessons are delivered through email and can then be downloaded for future reference.
Learn from an industry expert…
Adobe expert Sherry London developed this ten day course with surface pattern designers, graphic designers and artists in mind. Sherry has written over a dozen books on Photoshop, Illustrator, and Painter, taught Photoshop, Illustrator, and is also a surface pattern designer. She will be available throughout this e-course to answer questions and guide you through the materials.