It’s technically easy to start a blog. There are countless free platforms, services and tutorials to walk someone through the process, but once a blog has been created, what happens next? Many designers blog for several weeks or months only to find that they run out of post topics or never grow past a handful of readers. Does this sound familiar?
- Have you always dreamed of starting a blog that would bring clients to your website on a continual basis?
- Do you have a blog that seems to be going no where and is simply no longer fun to operate?
- Do you struggle with what to write and who to write for?
In Blogging for The Pattern Industry, you’ll learn how to build a blog that helps you stand out in the marketplace and grow your business. With the right systems in place, blogging can be a painless, fun method to expanding your network and serving a community of readers.
This course will enable you to:
- Blog with direction and vision
- Use your blog to target a specific customer or industry
- Develop content on a continual basis
- Enjoy the blogging experience!
This course is now part of our Textile Design Lab. Get started here!