Designing Textiles for Women’s Activewear
One of my favorite markets is women’s activewear. Patterns need to be empowering, inspiring and feminine while also flattering lots of different body shapes. I really enjoy the process…And that’s why I’m excited to tell you about a new Group-Study happening on Monday, March 19th in the Textile Design Lab: Designing Textiles for Women’s Activewear
This 5 week course is the high-value, hands-on training you’ve asked for – delivered with the same quality and interaction you’ve come to expect from the Textile Design Lab team. I filled the course with lots of design exercises and creative activities to help you learn. And best of all, the price is low, just $49/month – so you can take action without busting your budget.
In this course you will:
- Discover who the leaders are in the women’s activewear market and what they look for when selecting patterns and designs for their work.
- Learn how to research trends for this market and get our tips for which trends to consider and follow when designing women’s activewear.
- Discover what motifs you should include in your designs and your portfolio to attract attention.
- Take action. During the course, you’ll create a professional design brief for use in your portfolio.
- Learn from real world case studies created by our experienced team of professional designers.